Hi, Alper

I think previous Yoav's reply already answered you, so confused why
you ask again,
if you want me repeat, I could copy Yoav's reply to you here.
 - authentication only over a physically secure network (not
necessarily EAP, but I think this is the use case you referred to)

I am not convinced why vendor need implement two security mechanism to
one product,
just because the second one need some market to use it.

-Hui