3.3.6 mentions it quite explicitly, and I don't think need to say it again is
3.3.3:

"If the responder receives a proposal that contains a Transform Type it does
not understand, or a proposal that is missing a mandatory Transform Type, it
MUST consider this proposal unacceptable; however, other proposals in the same
SA payload are processed as usual."

Thanks,
        Yaron

[snip]