There is a common use case where we don't worry about malicious spokes, i.e. where they are all trusted.

We do worry about misconfigured spokes, but that would most likely result in loss of connectivity, which I expect to be fixed in due time. Or it can be prevented by (static) configuration on the hub.

Thanks,
    Yaron