Hi all

If we want Paul and Yaron to take this to our AD, we need to show that there
are more people who think these work items are a good idea. More people than
just me and MCR.  So please show your support (or objections!) soon. An "I
think this is a good idea", "I think we should use ternary logic", or "+1" is
all it takes.

Yoav