Hi All,

After going the draft version, I have suggestion to name this as: "Remote
unknown mesh VPN", shortform: (RUK-MVPN)

Thought behind this name (since Gateway can be configured with its local
and let remote be unknown or 0.0.0.0 (wildcard), this will lead to large
number of endpoints to connect to this Gateway)

Thanks and Regards,
Yogendra Pal
Ericsson, India
+91-9686202644