From: ipsecme issue tracker [mailto:t...@tools.ietf.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:57 PM
To: yaronf.i...@gmail.com; draft-ietf-ipsecme-p2p-vpn-prob...@tools.ietf.org
Subject: [ipsecme] #216: Multiple interfaces or mobile endpoint

#216: Multiple interfaces or mobile endpoint

 What if an endpoint has multiple interfaces and/or is mobile?
 Which tunnels should be torn down as this endpoint moves around,
 sometimes behind a gateway and sometimes not?

 Suggested Resolution: We should not specify this in the problem
 statement. It should be specified in the solution.

 YS: sounds like a requirement question to me. In fact we may be
 able to simplify things by making this issue an explicit non-goal.

  Reporter:              |      Owner:  draft-ietf-ipsecme-p2p-vpn-
  yaronf.ietf@…          |  problem@…
      Type:  defect      |     Status:  new
 Component:  p2p-vpn-    |   Severity:  -
  problem                |   Keywords:
Resolution:              |