> I think "IETF Review" would be good compromise for this as it would
> make it easier than "Standard Track RFC", but would satisfy those who
> do not want to have it as lower as "Specification Required" is...

Summarizing my views:
- "Specification Required" is an unacceptably low bar for this sort of
        security protocol due to the possibility of security flaws.
- I prefer "IETF Review" to "Expert Review" for this sort of security
        protocol as "IETF Review" should yield higher-quality results.

Thanks,
--David