From: internet-dra...@ietf.org [mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org]
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 5:18 PM
To: Amjad Inamdar (amjads); Rajeshwar Singh Jenwar (rsj); Rajeshwar Singh
Jenwar (rsj)
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-amjads-ipsecme-ikev2-data-channel-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-amjads-ipsecme-ikev2-data-channel-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Amjad S. Inamdar and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-amjads-ipsecme-ikev2-data-channel
Revision:        00
Title:           IKEv2 based lightweight secure data communication
Creation date:   2013-09-15
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 16
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amjads-ipsecme-ikev2-data-channel-00

Abstract:
   This document describes an IKEv2 based lightweight secure data
   communication mechanism over UDP port 4500, that supports reliable
   and unreliable data transfers, integrity protected encryption and
   integrity-only protection, in-band and out-of-band keys,
   fragmentation and payload identification.  With this mechanism, IKEv2
   provides a complete secure connectivity solution that addresses key
   management and secure data communication needs of applications.

The IETF Secretariat