Hi,

I have some comments concerning the draft.

1. As far as I understand, only one data channel can be created
   within one IKE SA. So, if application needs several different channels,
   it have to create several separate IKE SAs, performing authentication
   several times (probably involving human activity, if EAP is used).
   This is makes the whole architecture not so lightweight.

2. Nothing is said abouth channel deletion. I presume it exists
   untill IKE SA is deleted, right?

3. Could this IKE SA be used for other purposes,
   for example to create Child SAs as usual,
   or it must be explicitely dedicated to IKE Data channel?

4. In Section 8.1 in description of Protocol ID:
   according to RFC5996 this field MUST be zero
   if SPI Size field is zero.

Regards,
Valery Smyslov.