I made new version of the RFC5996bis (yes, I am more than month too
late from my original time-estimate).

This version removes the Raw RSA public keys, adds reference to the
5996, 6989 and 4945. Cleans up IANA Considerations section, and adds
note to both to the abstract and Introduction that this document
intended for Internet Standard status.

For the RFC6989 I made Informative reference to it, as all the
Diffie-Hellman groups described IN THIS document are those groups
which do not need any special checks. I added reference to that RFC in
two places, firstly in the section "2.12 Reuse of Diffie-Hellman
Exponentials", and secondly after the "Transform Type 4
(Diffie-Hellman group)" table.

For the 4945 I made Informative reference at the end of section "3.5
Identification Payloads".