Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

I would like to know if there is any possibility to negotiate Qos through
IKE procedures, so that both the end apply the agreed Qos.

In RFC 5996, section 2.8
 "Note that IKEv2 deliberately allows parallel SAs with the same
   Traffic Selectors between common endpoints.  One of the purposes of
   this is to support traffic quality of service (QoS) differences among
   the SAs (see
[DIFFSERVFIELD<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5996#ref-DIFFSERVFIELD>],
[DIFFSERVARCH <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5996#ref-DIFFSERVARCH>], and
Section 4.1 of
   [DIFFTUNNEL <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5996#ref-DIFFTUNNEL>]). "

But I have not seen any Qos parameter in the IKE messages. So how the Qos
is negotiated between end parties using IKE SAs ?
Can you explain little bit on Qos agreement.

Thanks,
Paul