Hi,

I am looking for both the solutions.

But lets take the simpler case first, "single DS for each set of
selectors".
In this simple case as well, the DS should be negotiated (communicated )
from UE to Network Element and back from Network Element to UE before using
the DS.
Is it possible some way ?

My requirement is that both the end points agree on the DS before it is
getting used.

Thanks,
Paul