Dear IPsecME folks,

There is clear working group interest in a standard auto-discovery VPN solution. We have agreed-upon requirements [1]. And we have 3 serious contenders [2] [3] [4] for the solution. It is time to select a protocol to adopt into the working group.

We would like to ask people who are *not* authors on any of the solution drafts to send a short message to the list, saying which of the three they prefer, and a few reasons for their choice.

Please do *not* send mail saying which of the protocols you do *not* like - this would be far less useful. And please do not think up a new solution proposal, it's too late for that.

A quick process reminder: once we adopt a protocol, it becomes the starting point for the working group document. The WG can change the editor team and is free to make material changes to the protocol before it is published as RFC.

Thanks,
        Paul and Yaron

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7018
[2] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mao-ipsecme-ad-vpn-protocol-02