...And s/reassempling/reassembling (also in the preceding paragraph).

        Yaron

On 03/03/2014 06:25 PM, Tero Kivinen wrote:
I have read this document, and I think it is getting ready. I have
some nits for it, but they are just typos and similar.

Nits:

In appendix A:

    The attacker could infrequently emit forged but looking valid fragments
s/looking valid/valid looking/

--

    ... that allows receiver to determine forgeg fragments and
                                                 ^^^^^^

s/forgeg/forged/
s/fetch/store/