Daniel,

I understand that you spend a lot of time in writing these
specifications but, as mentioned in the past I just do not see the need
for this type of standardization activity. Nobody I have spoken with
asks for this functionality.

If there is indeed a need for IPsec ESP use in IoT then I am not sure
that the proposed optimizations are so useful given the impact for
security.

Ciao
Hannes