That was also my impression. And the draft is already being edited to include
multiple puzzles.

Valery.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Yoav Nir
  To: Waltermire, David A.
  Cc: ipsec@ietf.org WG
  Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 8:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [IPsec] Textual changes to the DDoS draft

    On 26 Feb 2016, at 2:03 AM, Waltermire, David A.
<david.walterm...@nist.gov> wrote:

    I haven’t seen any additional feedback on the DDoS draft this week based on
Yoav’s note about the PR [1]. It also looks like the discussion on chaining
puzzles has wrapped up with no changes needed to the draft [2].

  Oh. My impression of [2] was that Valery and I were in agreement that this
change was a good idea, with Scott and Yaron supporting (not quite as
enthusiastically) and with not opinions to the contrary. Valery and I thought
we’d make this change over the weekend.