  From: Yaron Sheffer
  To: Valery Smyslov ; Yoav Nir ; Waltermire, David A.
  Cc: ipsec@ietf.org
  Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 7:32 PM
  Subject: Re: [IPsec] Textual changes to the DDoS draft

  After reading the pull request, I suggest that we require the responder to
verify all 4 puzzles. Although I don't have a proof why this is better (e.g. a
game theoretic cost/benefit analysis), it would remove an unnecessary design
decision from implementations at a trivial cost in performance.

  Thanks,
      Yaron