On Thu, 10 Mar 2016, Paul Hoffman wrote:

https: //www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/agenda/agenda-95-ipsecme

Comments are welcome.

Of course, this is not an invitation to stop conversation before the meeting; just the opposite. Please keep the on-list discussion active so that the meeting can be more useful.

I would like to discuss the IKEv2 IANA registries and the requirements
for new code points. This is in response to Tero's comments regarding
the latest non-WG entry for a 3gpp extension that was never passed
through the working group. Tero's suggestion was to "allow it this
time", which really begs the question on how we will handle this in the
future.

Paul