On 10 Mar 2016, at 21:52, Valery Smyslov wrote:

I'd like to make a short presentation (~10 min) about using compression in IKEv2
(draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-compression).

Sorry, we totally spaced that out. We'll add it.

I'm also a bit puzzled that there is nothing in the agenda
concerning the yang data model for IPsec. I remember in Prague
authors promised to merge their drafts and to present
a new model. I see the new draft issued, but I heard no details of what
was changed (and why), and what are the next steps.

As you point out, the authors already had time to do an initial presentation. Since then, there has been no discussion on the mailing list. Using face-to-face meeting time to discuss things that are not discussed on the list is not a good use of our time. If the Yang model stuff starts being discussed on the list and there is sufficient interest, we should talk about it at future meetings or even at a virtual interim.

--Paul Hoffman