Hi,

just to reiterate my position in light of this questionnaire:

This has been a good discussion so far. There is work to be done to address the
issues raised.

Getting back to the call for adoption, I'd like to see feedback on the following questions to better understand where consensus is on this issue.

1) Previous WG discussions have indicated interest in this problem. Does the working group think that there is a problem here that we need to address?

Yes.

2) Should we do this work in the IPsecME working group? If not, where?

Here.

3) Can we use draft-fluhrer-qr-ikev2 as a starting point for developing a WG solution to this problem? If not, what is a suitable starting point instead?

We can.

Regards,
Valery.

Regards,