I was reading the draft again, and had similar problem as below;
Draft states that SA state should be independent of TCP state and it allows
multiple TCP sessions between two peers even when there is only one IKE_SA;
I assume this means for a given tunnel, different SA could belong to different
TCP session, e.g. IKE_SA uses TCP session-1, CHILD_SA uses TCP session-2;
however does this mean draft allows multiple TCP sessions for a given SA? I
guess not, if that's the case, then it should be stated clearly in the draft
that for a given SA, only one TCP session is allowed;
In case of when the original initiator lost TCP session and create a new one,
the responder should update its TCP_session-to-SA binding after it receives a
valid IKE/ESP packet is received on the new TCP session and close the old one,
send TCP RST