Hi, Xiaohu

A few comments. Actually, they’re more like questions.

How are IPsec SAs mapped to UDP pseudo-connections?  Is it a 1:1 mapping
between SPI and source port?
If now, how do you deal with the packet reordering that the load balancer will
do? IPsec requires ordered or nearly-ordered delivery.
How is this negotiated?  In IKE? Prior agreement?
Why do we need a new port?  What goes wrong if the packets go to port 4500?

Thanks

Yoav