Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Once again, we are moving the responsibility over security best
    > practices from vendors into users. We should know better by now.

yeah, I still don't really understand this.
Why can't we put a security context into a new algorithm.

Yoav explained to me offline that the argument against doing is, is that
users might think they are safe to re-use keys, and might start doing that.
But it isn't safe to do that with old RSA, ECDSA, DSA, etc. methods, and they
might be surprised.  okay, I follow this logic... but... either they listen,
or they don't.

Isn't this "solved" by putting the security context in, and simply not
talking about it?    We still tell users not to share keys, which is what we
plan to do anyway.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-