Valery Smyslov <smyslov.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > generally the INVALID_SYNTAX must be returned when something fatal
    > happened, that cannot be fixed by adjusting configuration etc., only
    > re-installing app after bug-fixing would help.  In contrast,
    > NO_PROPOSAL_CHOSEN means that after some actions from operator the
    > connection would succeed.

I agree that INVALID_SYNTAX should be about things you can't fix by
configuration.

I also agree with Paul:

    paul> I guess in the end, we are really missing a "CONNECTION_REJECTED"
    paul> notify that would cover all the things not covered in the more
    paul> specific notifies.

I would like some more fine-grained replies as well.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-