Hi Warren,

Warren Kumari <war...@kumari.net> writes:

On Wed, Aug 24, 2022 at 5:33 AM, Lars Eggert <l...@eggert.org> wrote:

    This CBR ESP tunnel is basically identical to a CBR pseudowire.
    There was quite a bit of work/discussion between PWE3 and various
    transport groups in the past that resulted in a set of guidance
    on how such pseudowires are safe to deploy. This guidance needs
    to be adopted here as well (or we'll need a much longer
    discussion on what alternative guidance could look like and why.)

I'll happily admit that I haven't read that / those discussions, but
I'm glad that it sounds like there is existing work that can be
cribbed from…

Indeed, and we have in fact added a reference to RFC7893 to the document in
response to resolving this DISCUSS. :)

Thanks,
Chris.