Hi Roman,

Thanks for the review. A candidate version is available at:
https://tinyurl.com/add-ike-latest

Please see inline.

Cheers,
Med

[Med] We do already have the following:

      Section 3.1.5 of
      [I-D.ietf-add-dnr] lists a set of service parameters that are
      recommended to be supported by implementations.

> ** Section 3.2. Is the RESERVED field 2 or 3 octets? Figure 2 and
> 3 says two and the text says three.

[Med] This should be 2, but I agree with Paul/Valery here that we can simply
remove this field.

> ** Section 3.2. Per the Certificate Digest field, please provide a
> normative reference to computing a SPKI hash.

[Med] OK

> ** Section 3.2. Typo. s/theENCDNS_DIGEST_INFO/the
> ENCDNS_DIGEST_INFO/

[Med] Fixed.

> ** Section 4
> If the request includes multiple bitwise identical attributes,
> only the first occurrence is processed, and the rest SHOULD be
> ignored by the responder.
>
> If only the first attribute should be processed why is the second
> clause not a MUST. What would be the expected extraordinary
> behavior given this SHOULD?

[Med] Valery clarified this one. The next sentence right the one you cited says
the following:

      The responder MAY discard the full
      request if the count of repeated attributes exceeds an
      (implementation specific) threshold.

> ** Section 4.
> These
> instances SHOULD be processed by initiators following their
> service priority (i.e., smaller service priority values indicates
> a higher preference).
>
> Can the intent of "processed" be clarified here? There are times
> when the service priority should be ignored?

[Med] I think that we were mixing the behavior of the IKE initiator and DNS
client components. As this text is about the IKE initiator, I suggest we record
as follows:

NEW:

      These instances MUST be presented to a local DNS client following their
      service priority (i.e., smaller service priority values indicates
      a higher preference).

> Regards,
> Roman

falsifie. Merci.