If the provider won't or is unable to provide reverse for the IPv6 static address you have, it will be sub-optimal for you to continue to advertise and/or use the IPv6 address for SMTP.

It's all part of the 'prove it's not a dynamic ip address' and part of the 'proper reverse DNS provides some level of authority/delegation to use that ip address for legit SMTP usage'.

Lyle Giese
LCR Computer Services, Inc.