Hi Dennis and list,

Dennis Lundström <den...@umnum.ca> writes:

> Not very likely. In most cloud environments I've been exposed to
> Business is the sole-driver to change.

on a more serious note: That wouldn't actually be all bad, but it's the
rather shortsighted manner of doing so.

Considering the increasing reports of people having problems with
DS-Lite I still hope that at some point organizations providing content
(like webshops or such) will realize that they have to go IPv6.  What I
find plain weird is that the cloud providers don't realize this as a
huge chance to get (and lock-in...) customers who need an IPv6 solution
on short notice.

Cheers,

    Benedikt

--
Benedikt Stockebrand,                   Stepladder IT Training+Consulting
Dipl.-Inform.                           http://www.stepladder-it.com/

          Business Grade IPv6 --- Consulting, Training, Projects

BIVBlog---Benedikt's IT Video Blog: http://www.stepladder-it.com/bivblog/