Hi,

Fine, i get it: It's not only Microsoft and Cisco.

But this WG goes way beyond Eric and Veronika... so we might have someone who can actually help already in the WG, or we (collectively) need to find those who can make a difference.

But, imho, such list of 'gaps' is very, very useful!

Cheers,
Carlos