Carlos Friaças via ipv6-wg <ipv6-wg@ripe.net> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Fine, i get it: It's not only Microsoft and Cisco.

I don't think Microsoft is involved how GitHub operates it's
network.

> But, imho, such list of 'gaps' is very, very useful!

See my presentations. the update slide to my last presentation would
look like this (in the source}

\begin{frame}
\frameritle{Update RIPE 77}

\end{frame}

What would such a list accomplish?

I put answers in three categories:

1 - No answer at all, e.g. Twitter
2 - Your call is very important to us. We are working on it.
3 - Got away we'll never do IPv6

I think that 1 and 3 are the most honest answers you'll get at that 2
is just a polite form of answer 3.

BTW: You'll will often get answers including the phrase "You are the
first one to ask."

Jens
| Delbrueckstr. 41    | 12051 Berlin, Germany           | +49-151-18721264 |
| http://blog.quux.de | jabber: jensl...@quux.de        | ---------------  |