"S.P.Zeidler" <s...@serpens.de> writes:

> Given we'll have enterprise walled gardens with v4 inside for a long time,
> that indeed will take decades. If you plan projects that span more than
> one decade, making sure it's IPv6 capable will at least save you money
> in the long run, because enterprise-only features come at a premium.

A couple of years ago I did an IPv6 workshop for a not so small SAP
outsourcing company- I told them "what ever you do make sure your that
everything you buy is IPv6 capable."

About a year later I was told that they can't implement v6 because they
just bought a internal cloud thing that did not support IPv6.

Jens
| Delbrueckstr. 41    | 12051 Berlin, Germany           | +49-151-18721264 |
| http://blog.quux.de | jabber: jensl...@quux.de        | ---------------  |