>> The difference is that FOSDEM promotes the NAT64 SSID as the main one and
>> the dual stack SSID as the fallback.
>
>Yes. Which is exactly what we ask for . Just switch the default
>and see what happens.
>
>https://blogs.cisco.com/developer/fosdem-2019-a-new-view-from-the-noc

Maybe there is another question this working group can answer:
Does this working group recommend wifi deployments as NAT64? (of course
only NAT64, not paired with dual stack on another SSID)
- Is it recommended for a coffee shop or restaurant
- Is it recommended for an office lan,
- for a home situation
- for just a random conference?

The cisco report on FOSDEM 2019 has an interesting statistic:
"There were more clients on the IPv6 native network then on the IPv4 network,
"with on Sunday afternoon ~3330 IPv4 DHCP clients against ~4300 reachable
"IPv6-only clients and ~1300 IPv6 clients on the dual stack network.

That suggests that 3330 'clients' picked the non-default dual stack network
compared to 4300 'clients' that used the default SSID.