Hi Eduard,

I think we need to first understand that addresses aren't a property.

If you get allocated or assigned resources by a RIR, they do not belong to you,
you just have a yearly license to use them, and (typically) while the need is
justified.

Similarly, they aren't an IANA property, it is just the central registry that
allocates the to the 5 RIRs.

By the way, obtaining any prefix length, from any RIR, if justified is not
difficult. And that justification for IPv6 is not usually a problem. If there
are cases where the actual policy doesn't work, in any RIR (most of them have
basically the same text), we should work in improving the policy.

I'm not really sure legally something can be done ...

Saludos,
Jordi
@jordipalet

El 24/2/22 15:01, "ipv6-wg en nombre de Vasilenko Eduard via ipv6-wg"