Hi,

> We are not using IGP as of now, its a small NOC with a couple of devices.

I would strongly suggest using an IGP (probably OSPF) even in a small setup. It
will allow you much greater flexibility and redundancy with very little effort.

See if you can find a friendly local person in your local Network Operators
Group (NOG) to help you a bit. NOGs are a great place for those looking to
learn. And otherwise feel free to contact me off-list. I’ll happily get you
started.

Cheers!
Sander