As I said I would do in my 10/29/2003 note on the ipv6 list under
the subject heading: "Re: RFC 2461bis issue: MTU handling", I am
now prepared to submit a new version of my document on dynamic
MTU determination. (Please note that there are some significant
differences from the previous version.)

A copy of the document can be viewed at:

  www.geocities.com/osprey67/tunnelmtu-03.txt

I am copying this to both lists, but suggest we continue
the discussion on 'v6ops'. Finally, I would like to welcome
comments and offer this document as topic for discussion
during the MECH timeslot in Tuesday's v6ops session.

Fred Templin