getnameinfo(3) specification assumes that there are only two transport
        protocols - tcp and udp.  when performing service name lookup
        it would use "tcp" if NI_DGRAM is not specified, and "udp" when
        NI_DGRAM is specified.

        now we have couple of new transport protocols coming, such as SCTP and
        DCCP.  how can we support service name lookup for those?  i.e.
        how can we tell getnameinfo(3) to use "sctp" or "dccp" for the 2nd
        argument of getservbyport(3)?

        my proposal:
        define NI_UDP as replacement of NI_DGRAM.  deprecate NI_DGRAM (keep
        it as an alias to NI_UDP is okay).  define NI_SCTP, NI_DCCP and such.
        these three are mutually exclusive, and if more than one is specified
        it would cause EAI_FAIL.

itojun