>      The chairs have decided to handle document status differently
> at IETF 59.  Rather than spending valuable meeting time on status,
> we have created a webpage with the current status of all documents.
> It is now available at:

> http://www.innovationslab.net/~brian/IETF59/IPv6/IPv6DocumentStatus.html

> If you have questions or comments on the status, feel free to raise
> them at the beginning of the meeting.

Please let me make a quick check.  According to the status page,
draft-ietf-ipv6-scoping-arch-01.txt is in the status of "Ready for WG
Last Call".  Does this mean we'll need another cycle of wg last call
for this draft?  Actually the 01 revision was submitted in response to
the previous wg last call.  (If we need another one, then that's
fine.  I'm just trying to make it sure)

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.
                                        Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.