Hi Brian,

For the IPv6 Nodes Requirement,

        Revised ID Needed
        draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-08.txt (To be discussed in WG session)

The document has been revised, I just want a sanity check on a couple of things,
but I think the document should be marked "This version addresses IESG DISCUSS
comments."

John

tatus.html

If you have questions or comments on the status, feel free to raise
them at the beginning of the meeting.  This pointer will also be
on the agenda slide prior to the beginning of the meeting.

Regards,
Brian & Bob