I mostly agree with Erik's suggested text, but would reword it
a bit to say three things:

1) the concept of proxied NAs is not introduced by this draft,
it's in the base ND spec, and the mechanisms in this draft do
not introduce any additional security issues beyond the ones
inherent in the base ND spec (which at Draft Std)
2) IPv4 ARP proxying is widely deployed and the security of this
spec is no worse than IPv4 ARP proxying.  Hence it does not make
the situation worse, but instead provides the potential for adding
security in the future.
3) this document assumes that securing proxyied NA's would be
done by an extension to SEND

-Dave