> It's important to relize though that a host doesn't invoke
> RFC 3736 procedures though.  The host only cares that it wants to
> do an Information-Request.  3736 is an implementation hint for
> DHCPv6 servers and relays, not hosts.

A quick question for clarification.  In "3736 is an implementation
hint for DHCPv6 servers and relays, not hosts", are you intentionally
use the word "hosts", not "clients"?  Comparing "DHCPv6
servers/routers" and "hosts" does not really make sense to me, since a
"host" can also be a DHCPv6 server.

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.
                                        Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.