>> => I don't know. Of course this is not ambiguous for me...
>> Perhaps it is time to get an advice from our security area director?

> Perhaps, but I don't know if we can expect an answer considering the
> silence so far...

I've checked the wording with IKE experts around me and concluded that
your proposed text was fine.  It would be good if we can get
confirmation from the AD(s), but I'll submit the new revision
containing the changes we've made so far within about 24 hours.

Hopefully we'll be done then.

Just for reference, the version I'm planning to submit is available
at:
http://www.jinmei.org/draft-ietf-ipv6-scoping-arch-02rc2.txt

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.