(slightly changing the subject of this thread to follow up what we saying easily)

As I indicated previous mail, original intent of M/O flags document
is same as what Christian said. This intensity of this document was
originally from the 2462-bis (IMO) and even Node Requirement as well.

But, as authors of this document, I am open this issue for moving
it forward.

p.s., I'd close the previous issue of whether M=1/O=0 is not
valid in full 3315 or not. IMO, the consensus is,

M=1, O=0 is valid combination as described in this document.

Let me know your view on this if I am missing anything.

- Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
- Mobile Platform Lab. Samsung Electronics.