Hi,
  I am not exactly sure what part of the draft you are referring about,
but without the 2 hour lifetime rule stateless address autoconf is
susceptible to a denial of service attack using fake RAs with low
lifetimes. Can you give me the specifics regarding the text in the draft
which you are worried about (section number, paragraph etc.)?

Regards
Suresh