Hi Greg,

I was definitely assuming that address resolution will
take place in the case where the response is sent unicast.
I assume that's what you're suggesting, but I'm not sure what
state you're suggesting.

Hesham

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.