From: "Soliman, Hesham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "JINMEI Tatuya / ????"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Mark Doll" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Roland Bless" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<ipv6@ietf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 5:14 AM
Subject: RE: RFC 2461[bis]: RS with srcaddr but w/o SLLAO

Greg,

Thanks for raising this. FWIW, I agree we need to
clarify the general issue of receiving messages without
SLLAO. However, I'm not yet sure if the best way to do it
is by putting generic text or addressing it in the
corresponding sections. I'm inclined to do the latter.
I hope Christian and Tatuya can add this to the list
of questions.

Regarding the issue of the RS, the text I sent
is what's in the current version (soon to appear).
I think the current text is sufficient, but I'm open to
include something reflecting Chritian's concern if others
share it.

Hesham

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is
strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the
sender
 and delete all copies.