Allison,

It all makes sense now :)  Thanks for being patient :)

What about we replace "This document obsoletes RFC 2463
[RFC-2463]." text with "This document obsoletes RFC 2463
[RFC-2463] and RFC 2780 [RFC-2780]" ?

and Margaret adds a note to the RFC editor in her
writeup.

Both these action should take care of your second
comment.  Right ?

I am still trying to address your first comment
about ESP/AH RFCs.

Regards
Mukesh