This question was asked during the meeting, and yes we did think through
the details.

Consider the case where you only use the P-bit scheme.
However, on each segment, there could be standard L2 bridges
which don't use NDproxy.  Those L2 bridges are responsible for
ensuring that that segment is loop-free.

To P-bit NDproxies, NDproxies which run STP are the same in this
respect as normal L2 bridges.

As a result, the two schemes co-exist fine.

-Dave