> Ok. Didn't realize this.

>> So, it may make more sense just to provide related consideration (but
>> not a requirement for implementations), e.g.:

[snip]

>> What do you (and others, Allison in particular) think?

Last call:

I'd still seek confirmation on the intent of the comment and the
proposed resolution from Allison, but since the list has been silence
on this issue for about two weeks, I'm going to close this issue with
the proposed text soon.

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.
                                        Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.