Hi Mark,

It's clear that we're thinking from two very different starting points. You want to make a few very small changes to the current way of using jumboframes, all the while accepting all the current limitations that make that virtually nobody uses them.

What I want to do is remove the limitations so jumboframe capability will be used whenever it's available.