On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 01:51:57PM -0700, Erik Nordmark wrote:

> >So my preference would be to deprecate them since what we really would
> >need is a n:m mapping table between process ids and transport endpoints.
>
> Any other comments?
>
> If not, how do we go about deprecating them?

On the technical side, there is a slight problem with deprecating
udpEndpointProcess and tcpListenerProcess since these objects are the
only readable column of the underlying tables and hence the whole
table becomes not-accessible. And changing the MAX-ACCESS is not
allowed by the SMIv2 rules - so we essentially would have to create
new tables...

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder               International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>     P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany